Friday, August 20, 2010

Gale Old Spice Parody

In honor of Mockingjay's imminent release, Gale Spice-style:

Hello, ladies. Look at your Peeta – now back to me – now back at your Peeta – now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped painting fruity little cupcakes and switched to hunting and providing for his family, he could smell like he’s me (coal dust, spice, and everything nice). Look down. Back up, where are you? You’re in the woods with the man your man could hunt like. What’s in your hand? Back at me. I have it! It’s a silver parachute with that lamb and plum stew you love. Look again, the stew is now that sexy, smoldering look I keep giving you while you mess around with Peeta. Anything is possible when your man is a lithe, hot hunter and not decorating pastries like a lady. I’m on a horse.

H/T foreveryoungadult.com (Edited for language)

No comments: