Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In honor of the last few days of April and the last candidate interview that requires me to be in the library during the day, I busted out my dressy black skirt. Wow, so today I got comments (compliments) about my dress more than other day. Heels, cardigan, surplice top completes the outfit. It was fun. I wouldn't wear this on any normal day, but given a more formal work place, I could totally rock this.
I did recreate the Monday outfit. Nothing too special, but this is my long day filled with laundry and other less than glamorous task so a normal outfit it pretty nice. Better though would have been this:
Black espadrille wedges would have tied the khaki skirt and black tank together more. Plus they're just darn cute and I don't think they've made the blog yet. :-)
Finally, I wore this to an afternoon symphony concert on the dreary, rainy Sunday. Again it's been recreated for documentary purposes (and hastily at that).

1 comment:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Nice! I love those cute wedges.