Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The End is Near

The countdown has begun. Four days until May arrives. While I haven't worn skirts every day, I certainly have worn more skirts this month than the rest of 2010. :-) So with the end in sight, I have redoubled my efforts to wear skirts with vigor. Yesterday, I'll recreate when I can. Today you get this:
I haven't really gotten to wear my favorite flannel skirt for April, and now it's cold and I miss my comfort clothes. So flannel shirt, corduroy skirt, to provide some warmth magenta tights, and orange flats to work the 2/3 triad color scheme. It's outside my box, but I think it works. I just wish I had put on a belt.
I added a blazer when I went to work. I think the velvet, corduroy and flannel might be too much texture. However, I'm very happy to have found a way to wear my flannel!

No comments: