Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Update: Apr 10-12--EASTER

The Weekend that Was: Good Friday--should have meditated on Christ's suffering, did do some sewing and working on my meditation for the Good Friday service a tad, but it was public speaking so I kind of ignored it hoping it would go away? But the Good Friday service went well despite the leaky roof... Oh and watched Dollhouse with Kristina; Saturday--should have meditated on Christ's death, did watch Taking the Stage the MTV show produced by Nick Lache that follows Cincy teens at the School for Creative and Performing Arts, did more sewing; Sunday--got up very early for Sunrise service, breakfast at church and then official Easter Service, enjoyed lunch with Kristina and her rents, watched the 10 Cs as previous indicated.

Where I Am at the Moment: Ah-ha! At Lori's not Sue's, but still doing laundry. :-)

On My To-Do List: Some birthday crafting, bridal shower shopping, OOH and I need to get hangers at IKEA!!! (It's a certifiable need too. Really!)

Procrastinating About: Doing anything that resembles work...

Books I'm Reading: Still rockin' the Bourne trilogy. Feeling okay about the slower pace though, I'm doing a lot of other stuff.

Music I Can't Shake: This is an annoying one. Chris Brown's Kiss Me through the Phone... Na na nanana na na. It was on the Weekly Top 40 on Sunday.

Next Place I'm Going: Oh oh oh St. Louis!!! Yay!!!

How I'm Feeling about the Week: Working for the weekend.

No comments: