Saturday, April 25, 2009

Unmarked Events...

So I totally meant to dye eggs for Easter, but instead I took this picture Easter Monday morning to commemorate:
And then I procrastinated in posting it. Yeah, those eggs are still raw. (Don't worry they went straight back into the fridge after the picture was taken. And some became cookies!)

I've been negligent in several things. For instance, March 1st marked my blogaversary. I did not celebrate. Sometime in September I published my 100th post--totally missed it. I hit the year of reading the Bible blog and missed that (because I was too behind in the readings :-/). I'm blaming it on life, but reflecting back, they're all pretty significant milestones. I never thought I'd figure out exactly what I wanted to say on this blog and there are definitely days when I don't say things well on this blog, but I have greatly enjoyed having a space in the blogging world and giving back just a tad of what the internet gives me. During BEDA and because of a couple podcasts and another April blog marathon which I haven't been participating in as heavily, I've been thinking a lot about the purpose of this blog. Currently it's just a space to hang out and I love that, but I'd like to see this blog really become an avenue of presenting myself to the world in a way that goes beyond a resume or an application. So we'll see. It'll be a gradual process; heck, it will be dependent on what I'm going to do with the next several years of my life. But I really hope that you blog readers enjoy the ride...

No comments: