Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update Mar 20-22

The Weekend that Was: Friday--painting the table, but you knew that already. ;-) The desperately needed shopping trip. I worked the math and saved as much as I spent. Saturday--Baptism birthday. More painting. Lots of laziness. More painting at church with the CLAY group. Sunday--church, the last Sunday morning Bible study I have to lead (for a while), moved on to painting chairs, debated the painting of the chairs, read outside on our deck, more debating about the chairs, changed my facebook profile picture to a cute one of me and my dad, looked at old New Yankee Workshop episode plans, called Mom to talk about said New Yankee Workshop plans, then (finally) talked to Lindsey about all the above. Oh and then I planned another Bible study for this morning.

Where I Am at the Moment: Basking in the generosity of too sweet Bible study ladies.

On My To-Do List: Finish the chairs, buy silver paint, debate buying red paint, write thank you notes (from Christmas, February birthday, and just cuz--I know I need to get on it). Making baked goods (and maybe butter) with my new-to-me KitchenAid Standing Mixer.

Procrastinating About: Well evidently thank you notes.

Books I'm Reading: The Bourne Identity. (Well the whole trilogy plus, then I will finally watch the movies.)

Music I Can't Shake: Wannabe by the Spice Girls--Mike is dismayed at my choice in music.

Next Place I'm Going: Still not sure, but I have "What Color is Your Parachute?" to help me find out.

How I'm Feeling about the Week: Optimistic. Yay!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I haven't done my Christmas thank you notes either - it's so bad! I've made the cards but just haven't sat down to write them up yet.

Jamie Lynn said...

I LOVE the New Yankee Worshop!! Norm is my FAVORITE!!!