Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend Update Jan 23-25

The weekend that was: Friday--Drove to St. Louis for BW3 trivia and Legally Blonde: the Musical at the Fox! with Mom and Dad for an early birthday present. (PS Legally Blonde: the Musical is great, just great. Even with the various understudies, it was so fun.) Saturday--had lunch with the little brother and drove home. Sunday--church, submitted to a violent cold, and still went a church meeting in the evening. Oh and I planned a bible study that went, eh, okay on Monday, but by then I really was sick.

Where I am at the moment: On my couch--my favorite laptop spot.

On my to-do list this week: Oh more applying. Everything should be turn in by Friday. Finishing Mike's Christmas/Easter/Epiphany stole.

Procrastinating about: Applications. Man I hate applying to graduate schools.

Book I’m in the midst of: I'm actually not in the middle of a book sadly. I have Absalom! Absalom! on deck and I'm listening to Brian McLaren's The Secret Message of Jesus on my ipod. (I really really want to write an essay about Jesus' Secret Message vs. His Secret Ambition--cue classic Michael W. Smith.)

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Keep it Positive from Legally Blonde: the Musical

Next trip: Hmm, it might be a trip getting to work tomorrow... Hopefully NKU will be cancelled again???

How I’m feeling about this week: Oh resigned, but better now that this cold is wrapping itself up. I'm really looking forward to next week when deadlines have passed and I can just worry my little heart out.

No comments: