Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update Jan 16-19

In the true nature of educators everywhere, here's the most recent "beg, borrow, and steal": The Weekend Update. It's taken from Hannahlysis who tells me she took in from "the guy who writes the Youth Specialities blog. Without further ado:

The weekend that was: Friday was spent totally in my pjs trying to finish this paper. Saturday was doing laundry and generally being lazy. Sunday I chaperoned my first high school lock-in. And Monday I slept, finished editing the paper, and worked of my most recent craft project. (More about that later.)

Where I am at the moment: On my couch watching Season 5 of Friends.

On my to-do list this week: Applications to UC and Hebrew Union.

Procrastinating about: Applications to UC and Hebrew Union.

Book I’m in the midst of: Buyology by Martin Lindstrom.

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Keep it Positive from Legally Blonde: The Musical

Next trip: To the Fox in St. Louis to see Legally Blonde: the Musical! Thanks Mom! (This Friday)

How I’m feeling about this week: Ugh, I just want to finish these applications so I can start worrying about whether I'll get into grad school. But the St. Louis trip should be very fun.

No comments: