Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm in BIG Trouble

Just a quick pop-in at the end of my scheduled work week and before my unscheduled work weekend. In a week (if I don't ask for extensions which I really don't want to do), I'll have two papers written and the last of my Hebrew translated for class. Then there's one more translation and paper to write on said translation and I'm done.

Meanwhile Google Reader changed their format so I was reading about it on their blog. Did you know Google puts together feed bundles for you? I really want the Apple bundle, the Astronomy bundle, the Crochet bundle, the Doctor Who bundle... Yeah, so I won't take you through the whole alphabet. But I'm currently doing everything I can to hold myself back (not easy). I already have a back-blog. (Ha! Cheesy pun!)

No comments: