Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is Reality

So I have the day off. Therefore I'm watching Buffy and playing on the internet. (There will be sun time later and a fun church meeting. Yay!) And I was reading Meg Cabot's blog about her vacation to Maine. (She's the author of the Princess Diaries among other books.) And she linked to Maureen Johnson's blog post about her vacation. (She's the author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes and one of Hank and John Green's secret siblings.) It was quite amusing and I wanted to read more. So her most recent post was on Breaking Dawn which was quite amusing and silly. I turn to my husband and say "So Maureen Johnson told me..." and I cut off. And he laughed at me. And I blushed, because I had just crossed that line that one flirts with when watching sci-fi, reading blogs on the internet and generally being voyeuristic. Oh dear...

Honestly my sense of reality is much better than my taste in reading material.

No comments: