- My favorite breakfast is Popcorn and Diet Coke usually accompanied by reading in bed for 4 hours before actually starting the day. It's not too weird, but it is a guilty pleasure.
- It gets weirder though when I start talking about my love of popcorn and tomato soup. The popcorn kind of acts as oyster crackers, and yeah it was quality dorm cooking.
- Cold pizza for breakfast. Actually there's a lot of things I like for breakfast that aren't really considered good breakfast foods. I think I might crave a lot of protein and eggs aren't my fav so I go with the leftover porkchops or spaghetti with meat sauce. And that's it. I'm pretty tapped out on weirdness. So...
- This should so be number one on any list, but it's not really weird, unless you consider how much I love it. But DIET COKE just makes my life happy. I have several in a day and I've tried to freak myself out about the aspartame and chemicals and general unhealthiness of soda, but I can't give it up. Most of the time it's not even the caffeine rush; I'm very much a "just for the taste of it" girl.
- Oh and this is the weirdest thing I want to try: Beer Margaritas. I'm very intrigued and I hear they taste just like regular margaritas. So one day, I'll find adventurous people to make them with and I'll know.
And one day I'll post about how Myers-Briggs shapes and defines my life.