Thursday, July 3, 2008

Silence

Hey blog readers. (I know there are some!)

So it's been about a week since my last post and I feel a need to at least explain my absence.
  1. My class is wrapping up. Reading assignments are done and the students are working on their major book projects which means that in the mean time I get to catch up on all the assignments I gave. (Why did I give them so much to do?)
  2. We went to a family reunion over the weekend. It was interesting--93 of my closest great-aunts and uncles, 1st cousins once removed, second cousins, and one second cousin once removed. Good for people-watching and family dynamics. INCREDIBLY EXHAUSTING for this introvert.
  3. Work, work, work. Both my supervisor and I are going to be out of the office for the next 10 days (mine was planned first and she had to have foot surgery). So the past three days were spent forecasting everything people could need in Circulation services and writing out how to handle it.
Now I'm on vacation and at least trying to spend it relaxing and not online (since all my class work is online), but if I really miss blogging I'll pop on. :-)

1 comment:

orangegutans said...

Sigh, it is sad that you are not blogging and you are gone from the city and I am still here...sigh...