Friday, April 25, 2008

Reservation please?

Okay, I read a lot of blogs: theology blogs, craft blogs, people I know blogs, book blogs, and yes beauty blogs. So this morning I open up my reader and see what's in my daily candy blog. And I find out how to reserve my spot in heaven. The website, reserveaspotinheaven.com, offers no-waiting service to the afterlife with a 100% guarantee. Gimmicky? Yes. Funny? Yes, but in a slightly scary John Tetzel, indulgence type way. It's a little more risky than the LOLcat Bible. It reminds me of the wash your sins away soap. But I'm shocked really that it came up in daily candy the source of high priced luxury items that I love to look at but could never buy.

If you're interested, you have also reserve a spot in hell for your not-so-loved ones...

No comments: