Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On the way to work

So it rained all day today. I watched it from my sliding glass window as I cleaned and then watched Friends. But then I had to go to work and the mist from the cars on the road made crossing four lanes of highway traffic ominous. And then I got down town and the sun came out from behind the clouds and I started seeing rainbows in the mist. And THEN as I came up to my exit to cross the river, I saw a huge full spectrum rainbow in a perfect arc. It was perfectly echoed by the arches of the "Big Mac" bridge (so named because it has two arches and is yellow). And I'd like to believe that one of those legs of the rainbow ended right at the Party Source a popular stop for residents of Ohio who take advantage of Kentucky's cheaper taxes on liquor.

1 comment: